The simple and intuitive nature of Design Center allows Vantage dealers, with certification training, to provide a complete solution for the homeowner. Managing projects that include lighting, climate, audio, video, home theater, shades, pools/spas and other systems is easier than ever before. Reports, quick quoting tools, diagnostics, touchscreen design and other system tools are included in Design Center for an efficient approach to project design and commissioning.
Build, manage and control all your projects with Design Center. Add keypads, touchscreens, dimmers, sensors, and other devices to integrate lighting, climate, media and everything in between. Add simple scenes or conditional logic for complicated sequences to bring it all together.
- Project Management – Quick Quotes, Ordering, Reports, Diagnostics
- Simple and Conditional Logic Programming
- Third-party System Integration
- Fast and accurate station configuration
Vantage provides flexible hardware solutions for installation in new construction, light to full remodel projects, and retrofit opportunities. Regardless of the type of install project, Design Center gives you the toolset you need to design, startup, program, and troubleshoot the entire system, all in one easy-to-use software environment.
- Flexible system management:
- New Construction
- One software tool for:
Build the project files and quotes for customers all at the same time. Distribute quotes, purchase orders, invoices and project printouts to office managers, designers and techs instantly and accurately.
- Software Diagnostics
- Stations, Controllers, Modules, Drivers
- Trigger History
- Live device testing
- Buttons, Tasks and Timers
- 1080HD Video Switcher
- 850D-DA Multi-room Audio Amplifier
- IRX II and IR Devices
Although system installations are designed take place without issues, sometimes problems arise. Therefore, troubleshooting a system should be easy, and Design Center allows just that. Through real-time monitoring, hardware validation, live testing, a host of logs, and other advanced diagnostic tools - combined with a dedicated support team - your system installs can be smooth and hassle-free.
No project is complete without a full lineup of relevant reports. Use Design Center to keep projects on time and on track. View, create and print reports for general project information as well as stations, enclosures, loads, fixtures, programming, engraving, faceplates, sensors, and more.
Add drivers for control and feedback of third-party solutions such as security systems, HVAC controllers, media servers, multi-room audio systems, theater equipment, surveillance cameras, pool/spa systems, video distribution equipment, motorized shades and other devices to your Design Center project with a simple click and drag of the mouse. Later, swap devices so that programming changes are not required when one is replaced.
- Extensive online driver library
- Add third-party system drivers for
- Multi-Room Systems
- Drag in, swap and replace as needed
- Save and Reuse programming
- Build drivers with Driver Designer software
Interfaces to the Vantage system are provided by way of keypads, touchscreens, remotes and mobile devices. Keypads are the primary control points and can be configured in Design Center with custom programming, backlit engraving and LEDs, as well as faceplate colors and trims to complement the project's aesthetic needs. Touchscreens can be personalized using Equinox widgets and profiles, as well as with user-editable scenes. Then add tablet and mobile apps for the iPhone, iPad or Android to give users the same consistent
Centralized and retrofit dimming systems are at the core of our software. From enclosures, modules, controllers and bus management to wall-box dimmers, DIN modules and low-voltage keypads, there are a variety of options for all ranges of projects. Power Profiles, Fixture Schedules, LED control and intelligent programming all provide the flexibility needed for both simple and complicated lighting systems.
- Add Lighting Equipment
- Wall-box dimmers
- Low Voltage Keypads
- DIN Modules
- Program Dims, Toggles, Raise, Lower, Vacation Modes
- Manage Load Types, Power Profiles, Fixtures, Breaker Types
Easily add and setup video switching for projects when you pick your favorite Premier Partner video switcher driver from the list of partner manufacturers. Choose and Equinox 73 touchscreens and Equinox apps for the professionally designed Video Widget which allows quick and seamless integration. Use premier partner media servers, Blu-Ray players, set-top boxes and display driver found in the online driver library to build a simple control environment.
- Add a Premier Partner video switcher
- Add video source drivers such as media servers, Blu-Ray players and set-top boxes
- Add display drivers for TVs and projectors
- Assign zones and sources to video switcher objects
- Map inputs and outputs
Provide a complete multi-room system inside each Design Center project by adding a stack of Vantage's 850D-DA switcher/amplifiers. Expand the system as needed up to 72 zones and 12 sources. Alternatively you can add a NuVo multi-room system complete with streaming source management. Choose Equinox touchscreens and Equinox apps for the professionally designed Audio Widget which allows quick and seamless integration.
- Add the Vantage 850D-DA amplifier or the NuVo P Series multi-room system
- Add audio source drivers such as the NuVo P3100 or NuVo tuners
- Assign zones and sources
- Live test Zone and Source controls on the 850D-DA inside Design Center
- Integrate with the Audio Widget on Equinox touchscreens and apps as well as the mini-widget on Equinox 40
- Personalize the Audio Widget based on person, area or function
- Program custom buttons for macros such as "Party Mode" or "All Off"Integrate with the Video Widget on touchscreens and apps
Through Design Center, racks of Premier Partner theater equipment such as receivers, media servers, Blu-Ray players, set-top boxes and controllable power conditioners as well as display devices such as projectors, screens, lifts and TVs can be fully integrated. Add the Vantage IRXII to the project rack for full RS232 and IR control, as well as contact inputs and low-voltage relays.
- Add and manage Premier Partner home theater rack equipment drivers
- Add the Vantage IRXII for full RS232, IR, contact inputs and low-voltage relays
- Integrate with the Home Theater Widget on Equinox touchscreens and Equinox apps
- Personalize the Home Theater Widget based on person, area or function
- Program custom buttons for macros such as "Watch Movie", "Intermission" or "All Off"
- Learn IR codes with IRXII Learner and Driver Designer software
Implement local and global control of temperature zones throughout the living space. Use Vantage thermostats and add remote temperatures sensors to a project for invisible control. Alternatively, integrate Premier Partner HVAC systems through drivers available in Design Center. Choose Equinox touchscreens and Equinox apps for the professionally designed Climate Widget which allows quick and seamless integration.
- Add Vantage thermostats or Premier Partner HVAC systems
- Integrate with the Climate Widget on Equinox touchscreens and Equinox apps as well as the mini-widget on Equinox 40
- Personalize the Climate Widget based on person, area or function
- Build custom setpoint schedules in the Climate Widget
- Program custom setpoints for scenes such as "Party Mode", "Vacation" or "Goodnight"
Comfort is important for Vantage system users, and motorized shades are often a key element of that comfort level. By adding either high-voltage or low-voltage relays through modules and stations - or by adding shade-specific objects and products such as the ILTS or RTS stations - you can allow users full and simple control of their shading system.
- Add low or high voltage relays for direct motor control
- Insert specific shade objects such as ILTS and RTS or third-party drivers
- Integrate with touchscreens and apps
- Program commands for individual shade up and shade down or specific positions with timers, sensors and whole-house scenes like “Goodnight”
- Deliver instantaneous control and feedback at an exceptional value
- Ideal for single-room control systems with room to grow
- Add another DIN-II-LITE or full InFusion controllers
- Bolt on lighting, audio, climate control and more as needed
- Fully compatible with Vantage’s Equinox line of interfaces
- Get in and out of the job faster than ever before
- Add/remove profiles
- Change widget order and its visibility per profile
- Specify which profiles are visible on which Equinox devices and in what order
- Create Equinox Scenes inside of Design Center
- Merge both local and user-edited Equinox data (most common)
- Overwrite Design Center Equinox data with the user-edited Equinox data
- Overwrite the user-edited Equinox data with Design Center Equinox data
- Clear all data and start from the beginning
- One visible widget at a time
- Use all 12 Widgets
- Consistent with Equinox 73 and mobile apps
- Three Layers of Navigation - Dashboard, full screen, and edit mode on all widgets
- Weekly Backup; up to a year!
- Accessible from Design Center and/or from the controller
- Keep loaded project file and dynamic data in sync
- Store Equinox user data, variable values, learned levels, and timer times
- A driver is not Equinox compatible
- A driver does not support a command that is used by Equinox
- Displays such as TVs or projectors can’t be used in the Video widget, because their configuration is not set
- There are no sources selected on a video or audio switcher
- There are no zones or partitions defined for a security system
- User friendly device names are not set on a driver
In Design Center 3.2, the all new Equinox 73 touchscreen and Equinox App objects can quickly be added to both new and existing projects through the Vantage Objects panel. The Equinox 73 is a beautiful, always on, always there, all-in-one LCD touchscreen that provides intuitive control for luxury spaces. The rich-media touchscreen functions as a personalized dashboard for multi-system control through live widgets for scenes, lighting, audio, climate, security, video, cameras and more. The same experience users enjoy on Equinox 73 is also available for smartphone or tablet apps on iOS and Android.
- Simple - Intuitive access, control and feedback for luxury spaces
- Flexible - Easily personalized and adapted to the customers' changing needs
- Consistent - Keypads, touchscreens and mobile apps provide a consistent graphical user interface
- Three Layers of Navigation - Dashboard, full screen and edit mode Multiple widgets
Every Equinox widget is simple to use, beautiful to behold. Now with 9 widgets and more coming, Equinox makes it easier than ever to captivate your customers.
- Profiles for people, areas, functions and time of day
- Three levels of navigation - dashboard, full screen and edit mode
- Natural flick, swipe and tap motions
- Edit the interface dynamically
Managing Equinox widgets on projects has never been easier and can be performed on the device itself or through Design Center's smooth Emulator. Whether there are many Equinox devices or just a few, use the Emulator on your laptop both locally and remotely to graphically change the widget dashboard arrangement, add/edit profiles, tweak a scene, change widget defaults, edit device settings and more.
- Local and remote access to Equinox devices
- Rearrange an Equinox widget dashboard
- Add/edit profiles
- Change widget dashboard defaults (i.e. new lighting favorites)
- Create a scene
- Edit device settings
The Vantage / NuVo multi-room audio system offers advanced and stylish features that make enjoying your musical experience even easier. With support for the NuVo family of players inside of Design Center as well as rich control and feedback from the Equinox family of keypads, touchscreens and apps, this system can enhance every room where you live, work or play with an endless variety of your favorite music.
- Up to 16 zones for stand-alone NuVo
- Up to 72 zones when paired with the 850-DA